Sep 1, 2007

Howl

Here is a sad poem I found on DeviantArt. It's written by phoenixtsukino and it's about Remus Lupin (a.k.a. Moony).

Next to it is a picture of Remus on the Halloween night of the year James and Lily died (the picture belongs to *Hillary-CW).

"The ones I love so dearly,
All my friends,
They’re gone now,
Never to return.
Why did you leave me?
Though you’re gone
I can still hear you
Whispering softly in my ear.
The ghosts of my past surround me now.
Hovering over my head,
Resting on my shoulders;
It’s too much to bear.
What happened to the life
I once recognized?
I trusted you
With all my heart and soul.
After all these years,
Why do you betray me now?
I can remember love,
I can remember pride,
I can remember happiness,
But I can’t remember your face.
I’m crying now,
In the black hole of my heart.
Where are you
When I need you the most?
I hide in the corner,
I hide under the blanket,
I hide in the closet,
But I can’t escape it.
The moon comes out again tonight
And I become a monster once more.
It hurts more then ever now.
Somebody help me… "

0 comments: