Oct 23, 2007

For the gaylo lover in us all...

GayLO - insult found on a console-war-related forum - evidently refers to the famous franchise Microsoft started a couple of years ago, Halo.
Seriously now, Halo is one of my favourite game franchise. I totally adored the original Halo : Combat Evolved on my PC. One of those revolutionary games that changes your view on gaming in general.
Today I remember an animated series produced by the guys over at Rooster Teeth that used the game-engine of Halo to create a lovely and full-of-tasteful-jokes story of two sides (representing the two sides in Halo's multiplayer mode) battling for domination in the Blood Gulch (Halo map). I am proud to present you :
Red Versus Blue (RvB)
Some time ago, I watched some of their episodes... I laughed my *s* off (*s*= Ps3, of course - PG rated blog, remember?) so now I want to pass on the fun brought by these guys' work. Here is the first episode :


If you want to see more of it, head over at Quicksilverscreen and you'll be able to watch seasons 1 through 5, free (remember : FREE...do not comment as to the quality of the videos). Enjoy!



0 comments: