Nov 12, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

Seems like I got it from Tvvity.

What do I want for Christmas this year?

What I'm thinking about right now are PS3 games like Haze, Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty 4 (actually, I'm getting this one myself sooner than Christmas, I think).

What else do I want? ....

A, yes, now I remember...well, that's not going to happen anymore, so why bother you with it? *sigh*

On another, more cheerful note, how many of you still believe in Santa? I know I do.
Yes, I do know that no kind-of-overweight older-than-your-average-grandpa, red-wearing, pipe-smoking or chimney-climbing man visits me every year, but I'm talking about the true Santa, the true nature of Christmas all around the world. I'm talking about the fact that the real Santa DOES exist. Santa is the spirit that fills all of us around Christmas, that joy of being with the ones you care about, the warmth you get on a snowy day from watching the one you love, the excitement and surprise that overwhelm most children, the beauty contained in that one snow flake that keeps gliding through the air before it gently settles on the ground, among it's infinite counterparts... you see, even the snow flakes spend Christmas with their loved ones.
All of these feelings and many more represent Santa, who is in fact as real as you and me, and who does come each Christmas, not only in our house but, most importantly, in our souls.
The fact that we (most of us - I do know that some, if not most, of my readers are 4-year-olds, that's why I'm trying to keep everything PG) know that no such old man is going to come doesn't diminish the feeling I get from thinking about Christmas.
As long as his presence is felt throughout the world, what would even be the purpose of him showing up?

And concerning my wishes for this holiday, I really don't believe I have any. The people I care most about are all around me, I'm healthy enough (I think so :) ) and so are they, so what could I wish for?
I know, how about wishing that everyone on this tiny planet would just join in on all the beautiful feelings nature has to offer, both outside, and inside.

I'm passing the tag on to whomever feels like writing about his/her Christmas wish/es. How about you, Denize, since you've written most of the comments on the blog?
Whomever it is that chooses to continue, please post a link here so we can all read about it.

Digg!

1 comments:

denize said...

http://intr-unciobdesticlaverde.blogspot.com/2007/11/cadourid.html right!!!