Dec 22, 2007

The following of the Creed is over

So, It's 1:30 am on December the 22nd, and I've officially been playing Assassin's Creed for the past 8 hours or so (yes, dinner and time-outs included) and I've finished it.

What can I say...an incredible game! The story is so twisted that, when you start believing something you think is true, something happens that changes your mind but immediately afterwards you find out something else that takes you back to what you originally believed.

The only downside that may be brought up of this game is, in my opinion, its ending.
The ending is quite nice and intriguing, the whole sequence after you finish you final mission being as a roller-coaster ride, taking you up and down successively until you end up asking yourself if the game is over or not.
Although it's a very original one, I must admit not knowing whether a game is over or not has never happened to me before.

Perhaps I will sit down and write a review of Assassin's Creed, maybe even tomorrow, because I feel that it's a game worth playing, an experience very much worth living, its messages (even teachings) being quite educational and the entire gameplay quite revolutionary in itself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love assassins creed